Sunday 1 May 2011

Week One: Boobs, Blisters and Boo-Boo's

Last week was considered a "partial success." I decided to start by implementing a basic exercise regime, which consists of one hour on the Treadmill, twice a day, five days a week. Agony ensued:


I'm pleased with what I accomplished this week. After YEARS of complaining about my weight, hating my body, and having zero self-confidence, I have finally taken the first steps!


It makes me feel awesome to see how well I did last week. And all my hard work paid off (sort of) when it came to taking my new measurements:

If only I could physically see the results already...


... but, of course, that would be way too easy. All good things take time and I have a feeling that this is going to be a very, very good thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment