Sunday 8 May 2011

Week Two: My Hips Don't Lie

This is how Week Two went down:



Putting the "Girls Next Door" episodes on my ipod to watch while I work out was genius. They are all so beautiful with gorgeous bodies. They (Bridget and Holly) are also very glamorous, creative and fun, and they make the perfect role models for me. I love 'em! They definitely make my time in the gym more enjoyable.


I am a little vexed over the two hours I missed at the beginning of the week. But I know that it wasn't my fault - it was the result of injury, not laziness - so I know I shouldn't be too bothered about it. What I am bothered about, however, is the complete lack of co-operation from my HIPS.


If my hips don't lie, maybe the tape measure is lying... can you see any difference...?

No? Me neither... I do think the curve of my waist is looking more defined though. Perhaps it's just wishful thinking, because I've only had a 2 cm loss from my waist. But, I think that my boobs are a little more symmetrical this week than they were two weeks ago. And my sports top seems to fit a bit better too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment