Tuesday 28 June 2011

Week Nine: Total and Complete Writer's Block

I didn't have much to say, and I don't have much to type... This week is going to be very basic.


Have I mentioned that I HATE diets? Hatred worthy of intentional capitals, even. Wow, do I hate HATE diet. However, since it is almost the end of Month Two, I am definitely feeling the pressure to perfect my diet. I feel like weight loss and I are at "that point" in our relationship now.

Which brings me to the Gabriel Method. It is my mission tonight (and for the rest of the week) to reread The Gabriel Method and take notes. Then I will be equipped with a perfect, wonderful "diet" that solves all my problems. :P

And, as I mentioned, there will be a big focus on keeping a Food Journal next week. Diet will not prevail over me yet!

And now, everything else... (I did promise simplicity)




BYE!

UPDATE: I interviewed for my current dream job today...

No comments:

Post a Comment