Sunday 19 June 2011

Week Eight: Being Back in Front of the Camera Apparently Does Wonders for my Waist



OMG lookit!!!


I am in the 20's on two of my measurements! And Bust isn't all that far behind. Horray!!!
I've been trying to think of possible reasons why I may have had such a huge spurt this week and come up with the following:
  • I've been listening to Jon Gabriel's meditations as I fall asleep
  • I've re-introduced crunches into my work out
  • Posture correction whenever I catch myself slumping
  • I've had a healthier diet
  • Sweating out salt and water (water retention) from the sauna
  • Some cool thing bodies do after a three week plateau
Whatever the reason, I am very excited.

I am also excited (or at very least, enjoying) my new exercise regiment:


There are a couple of hick-ups there, but nothing too worrying. I am really optimistic about doing this regime for a while.

Finally we come to the raunchy segment of our week - near-naked-ness!


And with that I bid you all a very happy, very satisfied and very fulfilled adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment