Sunday 22 May 2011

Week Four: The End of the World...

The Rapture was scheduled for Saturday 21st May. It is now Sunday 22nd May, so it looks like we survived. Naturally, survival is cause for celebration, but is Rapture something that one ideally wants to survive? Surely it would've been better to get whisked off to heaven instead of surviving on Earth to endure months of fire and torture. I don't know...

What I do know is that my body is definitely changing. I can see the difference in the mirror now (especially when I suck in!) and I can feel the difference with my clothes. What do you reckon? (Excuse the ripped and holey sports top... it's on its way out but I can't afford to buy any new ones at the moment. Hehe)


It's very cool to be able to see such a nice little difference. Obviously I still have a loooong way to go, but it's encouraging to see early(-ish) results. I was expecting my measurements to be smaller this week, in fact I was kind of disappointed with my results, but there hasn't been a single millimeter of increase so far, so I'm still smiling!


I've also ordered a bottle of Liproxenol, which is a weight loss pill. I'm excited to try it, since I have done a lot of research on diet pills and they seem to be pretty effective and realistic. One warning flag I have learned to spot is the "miracle" promise cure. I don't believe it, and neither should you. Liproxenol seems to be safe, with many positive reviews and results. It also comes with a money back guarantee, which is reassuring. I'm definitely excited to give it a go, plus it will be my first product review! Horray!

But I'm going to stop typing and start talking! Lets see how Week 4 went...




Yes, yes. It was a practically perfect exercise week, wasn't it? Thank you for noticing. Please address all congratulatory flowers and gifts to my home address. Actually. Don't. My mailbox is very small and every time I get a package that won't fit (ooer!) I have to walk an hour to the pick-up office. (If you were wondering, my owl is too small to carry large parcels so please don't use her to post gifts either. She'll end up dropping it.) But... I digress. Lets talk less about mail delivery services and more about how many CM'S I HAVE LOST SO FAR!!!


Ooooooh, yeah, Baby! Looking not too shabby (although, admittedly, not that tidy either) I would have liked to see a little more loss 4 weeks into the program, but I think with a few extra tweaks here and there, I'll be on the right track.

Diet will be the first thing tweaked, I think. It was extremely hard this week to stick to the 1,200 Calorie target. I need to have a good look at a realistic Caloric intake because I do NOT want to starve my body, I don't want to become fatigued and I definitely don't want my workouts to suffer. I feel some nutritional research is in order... *Sarcastic Yaaaaay!*

I will leave you with my (fail) Food Journal for Week 4. CLICK ME

In the mean time... May you live long and prosper. x

No comments:

Post a Comment