Sunday 29 May 2011

Week Five: Adding Muscles to the Mixture

Straight into it this week! Lets goooooo...



Are you wondering what a perfect week looks like? Wonder no more, I'll show you. :)

And, for all my hard work this week, I was rewarded with my awesome measurements...


I'm so happy this week. I have nothing negative to... oh... you want to talk about diet? Umm... Well... Okay then. Click for Food Journal

Yes. Diet is the actual bane of my weight loss experience. I can gladly work out, get used to the taste of Green Tea, spend a fortune on toilet paper, pour bottles of pills down my throat. But when it comes to controlling the amount of calories I put into my body I can not do it! As soon as I think "diet" my stomach starts growling and my brain obsesses over food. I can't help it! I HATE it!!!

So this week I just didn't bother. I wrote down what I ate, but other than that I ate what I wanted, when I wanted, and I didn't measure a single thing. And you know what? I don't care because...


I look freaking AWESOME this week! Lookit that almost non-existant back flab!!! I am one :) girl this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment