Sunday 12 June 2011

Weeks Six and Seven: COMBINED! :o

I don't know where the time has gone, but apparently it has gone somewhere other than my past fortnight. Therefore, this is a proper blog - no videos today. (Mainly because I hate editing but also because of the no-time-thing too.)

As a result I am two weeks behind in my posts. (And sadly, behind in my weight loss too.)

I am disappointed with myself and here is the reason why:

Week 6:

 Week 7:

I am trying to be positive. After all, 13 sessions in the gym is better than no exercise at all (as was my custom). It does, in fact, equate to almost one gym session per day, more than many people, but I am disappointed because I feel like I am slacking.

I was genuinely sick, and I have been busy with rehearsals and the show is on this week (just finished the first night!) so I do have reasons why I haven't been as diligent. But to be honest I could have made time if I had really tried.

But there is no excuse what-so-ever for my diet. It is despicable. I didn't even bother writing it down and I have been forgetting about my green tea and Liproxenol. But I have begun reading the Gabriel Method and I am very impressed and intrigued.

Long story short, I am going to follow the Gabriel Method because clearly dieting is definitely not my forte. But, luckily, meditation is. Stay tuned!


Finally, these past weeks results. Week Six and Seven combined results are as follows:



Dun-Dun-Dun... No loss whatsoever. In an entire fortnight. It goes to show exactly how much my body is thriving on the exercise. Well, don't worry, physical me, there's always next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment